Reclaim your time and bank at your convenience with our wide range of services.
A credit union right in your pocket? Welcome to the future. Mobile Banking lets you bank wherever you are, 24/7, right from your mobile device!
Access your account information, complete transactions, and even pay bills, whether you’re on the go or sitting at home. Save time by avoiding an unnecessary trip to a branch. As much as we love to see you, we want you to be able to bank at your convenience, not ours.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive mobile alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Using any mobile device with text capabilities, you can send a text command to 25215 and receive the requested information within seconds.* You must enroll through online banking to get started.
Members without a smart phone are still able to access their account using SMS text message alerts! By sending text commands (such as BAL) from the SMS-enabled phone, members can inquire about basic account balances and transaction history information.
To start receiving these messages:
- Sign into Online Banking
- Click on the Self-Service tab
- Click Mobile Money
- Click Sign-Up, then read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Under Other Services, check the box next to Text Messaging
- Select your time zone and pick which accounts you want to have access to
- Enter the mobile phone number that will be linked and click Continue
- Follow the text message activation steps to finalize SMS messaging set-up
The most popular text commands include:
- Text BAL to view all Text Banking available account balances
- Text BAL + "account nickname" for the available balance for that account
- Text HIST for recent transactions for your default account
- Text HIST + "account nickname" to receive transaction history for another account
- Text LOC + Zip or City to find nearby branches and ATM locations
- Text NICK for all of your account nicknames
- Text STOP to discontinue Text Banking alerts
- Text HELP for assistance
- Text CMD for a list of all Text Banking Commands
Stay on top of your account with Account Alerts! You’ll receive an e-mail alert when:
- Your account dips below a specific amount
- A deposit is made
- A check/draft has cleared your account
To set up alerts:
- Use the Self Service tab on your Online Banking
- Click Account Alerts in the Alerts section to begin the process
Signing up for these alerts will tell you exactly what you want to know about your account — instead of having to search through all of your transaction history. Make life easier for yourself and set up Account Alerts today!
*Wireless carrier data and message rates may apply.