Centricity Credit Union community charter includes all of St. Louis County, Carlton County in Minnesota and Douglas County in Wisconsin. This permits the credit union to serve those who live, worship, work, and attend school in these counties.
Additionally, employees of the following unions and trade associations are also eligible to open an account:
- Electrical Workers Local 31 & 42
- Sheet metal Workers Local 32
- Operating Plasterer and Cement Masons Local 53
- Building and General labors Local 1091
- Brotherhood of Painters and Allied trades Local 106
- Structural and Ornamental Ironworkers Local 563
- Building Masons and Tile Layers Local 3
- International Association of Heat and Frost, Insulators, and Asbestos Workers Local 49
- Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 11
Immediate family members of existing members are also eligible to open an account at Centricity Credit Union.
Before proceeding, please confirm your eligibility:
Before proceeding, please confirm your eligibility: is required
Please select the eligible county you live, work or attend school in.
Please select the eligible union or trade association you are employed with.
Name of existing member: is required